Yes, I have been waiting for this moment - and suddenly it did happen, way much earlier than I had expected. Sanna found my little make-up bag... I was looking for my contact lenses in the bathroom one morning. A bit stressed by the thought of not having any lenses to wear, I forgot to close the cupboard doors. So they stood open and in an unobservant second Sanna discovered the secret content of the bag she had been so curious on.
I saw this very happy girl with lipstick all over her mouth and chin, and I just had to laugh. WHat a sweetie!!!
So now little miss Sanna has discovered the female world of make up and it seemed amazingly natural for her to use it :)
... Though I will for sure keep those cupboards closed for a while....
1 kommentar:
OMGosh...... look at that face! Adorable and most definitely, beautiful in that shade of red.
Legg inn en kommentar