søndag 14. februar 2010

Finally, happy Mothers Day!




So it turned out in the end that I would be one of those lucky women who can celebrate Mothers Day..... Its a true blessing and I have been walking around with a big smile in my heart today. Sanna and Tommy arranged cake-and-coffee-on-the-bed for me. What a sweet tradition, even if Sanna is not that eager to stay in the bed for many minutes at the time. Tommy made his classic apple cake, its always a hit in this house! And there were roses and lots of love :)

Happy Mothers Day, to all of you out there being as lucky as I am :)

1 kommentar:

rarejule sa...

Yum... Tommy, you must share the next time we visit, this scrumptious recipe. I think we have a bed big enough for all to indulge in another Mother's Day... giggle!

I'm so thrilled that your day was special, Hanne... you deserved every single SPOILED minute!